ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
2. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone might ask you to
something REALLY big.
3. Don't listen to critics -- do what has to be done.
4. Build on high ground.
5. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
6. Two heads are better than one.
7. Speed isn't always an advantage. The cheetahs were on board,
but so were
8. If you can't fight or flee -- float!
9. Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on
10. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
11. When the doo-doo gets really deep, don't sit there and
12. Stay below deck during the storm.
13. Remember that the ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic
was built by
14. If you have to start over, have a friend by your side.
15. Remember that the woodpeckers INSIDE are often a bigger threat
16. Don't miss the boat.
17. No matter how bleak it looks, there's always a rainbow on the
18. "Stop what you are doing, and do what God says!"